The Synergy Company is a manufacturer of 100% organic nutritional supplements. We deliver products of the highest standards of purity and manufacturing quality to support the health and well-being of our thousands of worldwide customers. The bulk of our business is direct to consumer, but we also support a select group of resellers that share our commitment to quality and purity.
Since 1992, we’ve been producing our products in the breathtaking surroundings of Moab, Utah. Our family-owned business is seeking a Production Assistant to support all areas of production, following procedures for operating equipment, handling raw materials, and cleaning production areas. This is an active, hands-on position where you’ll be on your feet for extended periods of time. Synergy offers a full slate of attractive benefits, including health and life insurance, paid time off and 401K.
- Operate equipment on the packaging and production lines, including blenders, capsule polisher, mill, and sieve.
- Clean, inspect and package finished bottles.
- Handle raw materials for the purpose of sampling, weighing, milling, blending, encapsulating, and other production functions.
- Ensure proper storage, handling, and monitoring of all raw materials involved in pre-production phases.
- Facilitate repackaging and restocking of unused raw materials after production runs while ensuring the safe and efficient flow of raw materials in the facility.
- Sanitize and clean production areas and associated machinery using pressure washer, vacuum, floor scrubber, and other equipment.
- Perform warehousing tasks including use of pallet jacks and other equipment to properly move materials, machinery, or pallets throughout the facility.
- Execute applicable Standard Operating Procedures and associated processes and functions, while strictly adhering to all applicable cGMP standards.
- Experience or familiarity with the safe operation and basic maintenance of production machinery.
- Experience or familiarity with production processes and systems.
- Experience or familiarity with material handling equipment.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions, both written and verbal.
- Ability to wear a respirator using OSHA medical and fit-test standards.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to stand on a hard surface for extended periods of time.
Since its inception over 20 years ago, The Synergy Company has grown in stature to become one of the most highly regarded brands of certified organic supplements in the international marketplace. Synergy cares about the environment and the communities it serves. Most importantly, The Synergy Company cares about its employees and offers competitive compensation and benefits. We consider every employee and customer as a member of the Synergy Family and treat each with respect, integrity and the opportunity to better themselves.
Candidate must be authorized to accept employment in the United States. The Synergy Company does not sponsor Visa programs.