The Synergy Company is seeking a Quality Control Technician. The company, located in the breathtaking surroundings of Moab, Utah, is a manufacturer and direct-to-consumer retailer of certified organic, high integrity dietary supplements.
The Quality Control Technician ensures that product quality is maintained within existing specifications throughout all stages of the production process by sampling, testing, and auditing.
- Determine quality and reliability standards, conferring with management.
- Select products for testing at specified stages of production.
- Monitor and test products for a variety of qualities, such as characteristics and performance.
- Perform inspections in manufacturing and warehouse areas. Report on all quality related issues.
- Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Recommend modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve quality within limits of equipment capabilities.
- Prepare graphs or charts of data, or enter data into a computer for analysis.
- Report results and findings to management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to evaluate information against a set of standards and verify its accuracy.
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal forms.
- Ability to interact with coworkers using conflict management and diplomacy skills.
- Ability to use a computer and Microsoft Office (primarily excel and word).
- Ability to wear a dust mask for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maneuver up to 75 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to stand on a hard surface for extended periods of time.
Since its inception 25+ years ago, The Synergy Company has grown in stature to become one of the most highly regarded brands of certified organic supplements in the international marketplace. Synergy cares about the environment and the communities it serves. Most importantly, The Synergy Company cares about its employees and offers competitive compensation and benefits. We consider every employee and customer as a member of the Synergy Family and treat each with respect, integrity and the opportunity to better themselves.
Candidate must be authorized to accept employment in the United States. The Synergy Company does not sponsor Visa programs.